Dear Prospective Exhibitor:
There are many reasons why the IAIʼs 97th International Educational Conference, July 22-28, 2012, Phoenix, Arizona will be great for your company by providing:
- An audience of over 1,000 forensic professionals and potential customers.
- Face-to-face access to senior-level decision makers.
- A guaranteed way to generate valuable sales leads and increase your organizationʼs visibility.
- Professionals who include top-level forensic scientists prepared to make purchasing decisions.
- The ultimate opportunity for marketing your products or services.
Select your booth location(s) from the Exhibit Floor Plan. Weʼve planned our Conference program to draw attendees to the exhibit hall for over 16 hours of exhibitor contact, including all session breaks and an evening reception.
Each 10ʼx10ʼ booth is an affordable $1,100. Due to an overwhelming response, it is recommended that you reserve your booth location as soon as possible.
Our theme this year is “Forensics in Phoenix”. Each year the products and services that are provided by our vendors capture that theme.
Please be part of the IAIʼs 97th International Educational Conference, and join us in Phoenix, Arizona.
Vendor Resources and Answers
James T. (Jim) Murray
Exhibit schedule times are approximate and are subject to change. Breaks each day are held in or near the Exhibit Hall. Conference name badges are required for admittance to the Exhibit Hall. Booths must be manned during the hours the exhibit is open. Security will be provided during the hours that the exhibit area is closed.